1. Identify obsolete and used parts
2. Rearrange clients’ parts rooms to make it easier to locate parts
3. Assist in the set up of a Special Order Parts Bins
4. Assist in the set up a parts return bin
5. Assist in the setup of a core return bin
6. Assist in setting up Min and Max levels on the most common parts
7. Assist in returning over stock items
8. Assist in arranging better pricing
9. If client is going to an automated system we will document all of your parts by part number, description, and location in the parts room.
10. Depending on clients’ reconciliation requirement, assist in the assignment of ABC codes in order to perform cycle counts.
<< Return to Home
Fleet Group™, FGI™, and the Fleet Group logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Fleet Group, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.